Unizik post UTME form 2019 /2020 academic session
The Management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) wishes to inform candidates who sat for 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the sale of Post UTME/Direct Entry form and NAU Affiliate Institutions for 2019/2020 academic session will commence on Monday, July 15th 2019 and ends on Friday, August 2nd 2019
- SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
MON, 5TH – WED, 14TH AUGUST 2019
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
- Management Sciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
- Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
- Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
- Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
- Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme & DE)
- Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019
DE for all NAU candidates
- All Faculties
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (NAU) CUTT OFF MARK FOR VARIOUS FACULTIES
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (NAU) REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Registration procedure are as follows
- Registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
- Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Monday 29th July 2019. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Click here to visit the NAU portal
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.