UNIZIK 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING REGISTRATION EXERCISE
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) 2020/2021 Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) is inviting students who participated in 2020 Direct Entry registration exercise organised by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and who made UNIZIK their first choice should visit portal.unizik.edu.ng for registration. The registration is ongoing and will end 30th November 2020.
Candidates who didn't pick Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) as their first choice, can visit JAMB website for change of Institution or Course.
- Registration takes off Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Monday 30thNovember, 2020.
- For candidates who did not choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) as first choice, Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 20th November 2020. Any changes done after this date remains invalid.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on Create Account.
- Enter your Direct Entry Registration Number, valid EMAIL Address, Phone Number and click on Continue
- On the Next Page Select the access level and click on Create.
- Your USERNAME is your email address and your PHONE NUMBER is your password
User your personal PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL. this will help you receive further communication Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK).
If you use another persons PHONE NUMBER or EMAIL for this registration, futher communication from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) might not get to you.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials (EMAIL AS USERNAME AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AS THE PASSWORD).
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR .
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payments.
- Type in the RRR for the Application Form in the RRR text box and click on ‘Verify payment.
- Once the Confirmation for the payments is successful or if the notification is that your payment is already been confirmed, you can proceed to Step Three.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
- You can also edit your information while the registration period remains valid.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form.
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.